- Creamy Solid that Allows for Precise Lube Placement
- Revolutionary Non-Petroleum Performance
- Becomes One with the gun and Bonds to the Metal
- Water Insoluble, Corrosion can't form
- Greater than 700°F Flash Point, Heat Resistant
- All Food Grade Ingredients
- USDA Certified Bio-based 99%
FrogLube is a cutting edge biodegradable lubricant made from “USDA Certified Food-Grade”. All ingredients are produced in the USA using a proprietary formula. It is a non-toxic substance that dissolves carbon on contact. It has a heavy specific gravity, which enables it to ‘season’ the metal by absorption deep into the pores. Using FrogLube results in a durable dry slick wax-like surface that reduces friction, eliminates fouling, and destroys rust. FrogLube is safe for plastic, urethane, nylon, and wood. FrogLube will give your weapon many extended years of service. FrogLube will not harm the environment. It can be disposed of without the need for prohibitive HAZMAT controls. Employees will be protected from the affects of working in and around toxic chemicals.