- Weapons Positions
- Shooting from barricades
- Immediate/Remedial Action
- Draw & Holster work
- Shooting under stress
- Multiple threat engagements
Date: 28 April 2019
- Clothes you can get dirty (Duty rated)
- 300 rnds of chosen weapon ammo (NO STEEL or STEEL CASED AMMO)
- Holster and Magazine holder/pouch
- 3 Magazines minimum
- Hearing and eye protection required
- No academic requirements to attend
- No physical restrictions prohibited, contact Sure Shot and confirm any medical issues PRIOR to purchasing a ticket to the course.
- Open to civilians, Law Enforcement and Military
Location: Range East 2A (See Map below), Burrow Canyon Shooting Park, 22100 E Fork Rd, Azusa, CA 91702 (when you get to the T intersection after you enter Burro Canyon, follow the Sure Shot signs to the range).
Class Hours/ Admin Details: Training starts promptly at 0900-1600hrs PST, this class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly. Bring your own water/drinks, food, and inclement weather clothing. Also, bring cash as T-Shirts and SWAG will be for sale after the course. (There is no reception at the range)
If you are buying tickets for multiple people, please email us their first and last names at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can produce their certificate.
For any additional questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com