Date: 31 March 2019
Location: Burrow Canyon Shooting Park
Class Hours: 0900-1530 hrs PST, this class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly.
Instructor: Mike O. has been a Naval Special Warfare Operator for 9 years with extensive combat operations experience in Iraq and Afghanistan. He served as JTAC, lead breacher, communications specialist and various other qualifications for his team. He spent his last 3 years in the Navy teaching combat shooting and marksmanship at the Basic Underwater Demolitions School (BUDS). He has trained over 1200 Navy Candidates, various government agencies and civilians.
- Clothes you can get dirty (Duty rated)
- 300 rnds of chosen weapon ammo
- Hearing and eye protection required
- No academic requirements to attend
- No physical restrictions prohibited, contact Sure Shot and confirm any medical issues PRIOR to purchasing a ticket to the course.
- Open to civilians, Law Enforcement and Military
- Counter Ambush
- Engaging towards vehicles
- Shooting from vehicles
- Ballistic Lab
- Cover tactics
- Practical Application